joarZ - Harmonic Voyage joarZ - Harmonic Voyage

I've never written a drum and bass song, but let me tell you, this one sounds good to me. A little more bass would make this song better though.

JoarZ responds:

Yeah, I also think that the bass should be turned up abit more. But thx :)

Stomp Stomp

I understand why you called it stomp, just maybe redo the piano part to make it sound stompier. (If that's the right way to say it) Piano's to me just aren't stompy. (There I go again, using verbs that aren't even verbs. *sigh*)

Acid Rain Acid Rain

It's great, but my thoughts are to add a bit more drum, and to have lots of rhythm in the song. It gets kind of boring without a good beat pulling it through. No, I take that back, it still sounds great even without the extra beat.

Drewpy responds:

Thanks for the kind words bud!

Djjaner - Stargate (Sierra Rising remix) Djjaner - Stargate (Sierra Rising remix)

Great! I couldn't find anything wrong with it! I would put a bit more rhythm into it, but I don't want to mess it up.

SierraRising responds:

Thank you, I´ll keep that in mind for the next track!

Helix - Operation Red Rock Helix - Operation Red Rock

Great music for a G. Dash level. Your amount of downloads proves my point. Great job!

Stormrider Stormrider

Can't say anything bad! Perfect, man!

The Irish War The Irish War

I absolutely love Irish music! Now you've mixed Irish and epic and made my favorite piece of music ever! I wish I could rate it more than 5 star! Incredible!

Nitrokill217 - Nitrolyfe Nitrokill217 - Nitrolyfe

I liked it, but it wasn't quite my type of dubstep. There was a lot of repeated noises that played over and over again. Still good though.

nitrokill217 responds:

Ahh, the repeated noises mostly are in my comfort zone but if its not quite up to scratch yet then I'll try to come out of it.

In A Daze In A Daze

I feel that it was good, but it could have been better. There just needed to be more. Maybe add a bass part? Just something that makes it sound fuller.

NK217 - Prot0tron [bass boost] NK217 - Prot0tron [bass boost]

Pretty Good. Lots of grind noise though. Kind of gets annoying.

nitrokill217 responds:

I don't quite know what you mean by grind noises, but if you PM me maybe you could yltell me what you mean.